I see there are many questions about itineraries in the park area. I hope you can help me !
We would like to spend about a week in Yellowstone in mid-September and would also like to include a drive over the Beartooth Highway. We would fly ,I am thinking , into either Salt Lake City, Bozeman or Jackson Hole and drive. Can you recommend a few ways we might do this. Our focus is Yellowstone and would probably spend nights at two different parts of the park- which ones ?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in late January
- 2 New Mexico in May
- 3 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 4 Las Vegas Vacation
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 disneyland
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 13 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 California Coast in January
- 17 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 18 Key West
- 19 Currency and hotels
- 20 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 21 Vegas with toddler twins
- 22 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 23 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 24 Arizona in winter
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan