I see there are many questions about itineraries in the park area. I hope you can help me !
We would like to spend about a week in Yellowstone in mid-September and would also like to include a drive over the Beartooth Highway. We would fly ,I am thinking , into either Salt Lake City, Bozeman or Jackson Hole and drive. Can you recommend a few ways we might do this. Our focus is Yellowstone and would probably spend nights at two different parts of the park- which ones ?
Thanks very much.
Yellowstone in September
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 4 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 5 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 6 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 7 Small group dining in Napa area
- 8 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 9 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 12 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 19 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 20 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 21 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 22 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 23 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 24 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 25 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado