I see there are many questions about itineraries in the park area. I hope you can help me !
We would like to spend about a week in Yellowstone in mid-September and would also like to include a drive over the Beartooth Highway. We would fly ,I am thinking , into either Salt Lake City, Bozeman or Jackson Hole and drive. Can you recommend a few ways we might do this. Our focus is Yellowstone and would probably spend nights at two different parts of the park- which ones ?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1.5 days in Chicago
- 2 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 3 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 Monterey whale watching
- 6 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 7 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 8 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 9 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 10 Highway 1 motels
- 11 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 12 Pittsburgh Trip
- 13 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 14 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 15 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 16 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 17 11 days SE coast road trip
- 18 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 19 The New Whitney
- 20 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 23 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 24 Running kissimmee Florida
- 25 Mendocino Hiking