I see there are many questions about itineraries in the park area. I hope you can help me !
We would like to spend about a week in Yellowstone in mid-September and would also like to include a drive over the Beartooth Highway. We would fly ,I am thinking , into either Salt Lake City, Bozeman or Jackson Hole and drive. Can you recommend a few ways we might do this. Our focus is Yellowstone and would probably spend nights at two different parts of the park- which ones ?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon out west.
- 2 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 5 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 6 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 7 USA, Trip to the south
- 8 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 9 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 10 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 11 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 12 Carmel Monterey
- 13 Big Sure in June
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help