I see there are many questions about itineraries in the park area. I hope you can help me !
We would like to spend about a week in Yellowstone in mid-September and would also like to include a drive over the Beartooth Highway. We would fly ,I am thinking , into either Salt Lake City, Bozeman or Jackson Hole and drive. Can you recommend a few ways we might do this. Our focus is Yellowstone and would probably spend nights at two different parts of the park- which ones ?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California and young kids
- 2 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 3 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 4 Bug bites, help!
- 5 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 6 Traveling out west
- 7 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 8 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 9 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 10 Hotel in Austin
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Austin TX restaurants
- 13 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 14 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 15 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 16 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 17 911 Museum
- 18 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 21 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 5 Days near Denver
- 23 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 24 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 TSA Security Question