I see there are many questions about itineraries in the park area. I hope you can help me !
We would like to spend about a week in Yellowstone in mid-September and would also like to include a drive over the Beartooth Highway. We would fly ,I am thinking , into either Salt Lake City, Bozeman or Jackson Hole and drive. Can you recommend a few ways we might do this. Our focus is Yellowstone and would probably spend nights at two different parts of the park- which ones ?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 3 Carmel Monterey
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 12 Arches Devils Garden
- 13 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 16 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 universal studios and disney
- 22 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 23 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 24 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 25 Savannah hotel