I see there are many questions about itineraries in the park area. I hope you can help me !
We would like to spend about a week in Yellowstone in mid-September and would also like to include a drive over the Beartooth Highway. We would fly ,I am thinking , into either Salt Lake City, Bozeman or Jackson Hole and drive. Can you recommend a few ways we might do this. Our focus is Yellowstone and would probably spend nights at two different parts of the park- which ones ?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 When do school start again in August?
- 2 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 3 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 4 Disney for Florida residents
- 5 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Our Boston Getaway
- 8 Yosemite
- 9 What to do in New York?
- 10 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 13 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 14 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 15 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 16 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 What to do in San Diego
- 19 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 20 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 21 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 22 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 23 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 24 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?