Me and a friend of mine are thinking to visit Yellowstone at the end of May. Will there be enough activities to stay for a week ? We would consider boating / kayaking, rafting (no more than class 3), hiking, but would not like to keep hiking for a week The friend of mine is a first timer in US, so if you think there may be more interesting places for her nearby - please let us know.
Yellowstone @ end of May: enough to do for a week ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 9 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 10 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center