Ok I've been reading a LOT about Yellowstone,and the various areas to see... I have a question, I am planning to spend a day heading from Old faithful area- Mammoth hot springs, spend one night in cabin at Mammoth- but in spite of all the wonderful pictures I see, it seems like most people don't want to spend time in Mammoth...why? it looks absolutely incredible.... I was thinking arriving there aroung dinnertime,stay overnight,see some early a.m. stuff and head out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 4 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 New York City Christmas Trip
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 15 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 22 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 23 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 To San Francisco for 8 days