Ok I've been reading a LOT about Yellowstone,and the various areas to see... I have a question, I am planning to spend a day heading from Old faithful area- Mammoth hot springs, spend one night in cabin at Mammoth- but in spite of all the wonderful pictures I see, it seems like most people don't want to spend time in Mammoth...why? it looks absolutely incredible.... I was thinking arriving there aroung dinnertime,stay overnight,see some early a.m. stuff and head out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 ONP help
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city