Ok I've been reading a LOT about Yellowstone,and the various areas to see... I have a question, I am planning to spend a day heading from Old faithful area- Mammoth hot springs, spend one night in cabin at Mammoth- but in spite of all the wonderful pictures I see, it seems like most people don't want to spend time in Mammoth...why? it looks absolutely incredible.... I was thinking arriving there aroung dinnertime,stay overnight,see some early a.m. stuff and head out...
- 1 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 2 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 3 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 4 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 5 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 6 NYC
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 17 hello guys....
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 23 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken