Ok I've been reading a LOT about Yellowstone,and the various areas to see... I have a question, I am planning to spend a day heading from Old faithful area- Mammoth hot springs, spend one night in cabin at Mammoth- but in spite of all the wonderful pictures I see, it seems like most people don't want to spend time in Mammoth...why? it looks absolutely incredible.... I was thinking arriving there aroung dinnertime,stay overnight,see some early a.m. stuff and head out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 4 Question About Sealodge
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 10 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Fairbanks Alaska
- 15 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 16 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Yosemite Lodging
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 21 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 22 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 23 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 24 Getaway
- 25 New England Skiing