Ok I've been reading a LOT about Yellowstone,and the various areas to see... I have a question, I am planning to spend a day heading from Old faithful area- Mammoth hot springs, spend one night in cabin at Mammoth- but in spite of all the wonderful pictures I see, it seems like most people don't want to spend time in Mammoth...why? it looks absolutely incredible.... I was thinking arriving there aroung dinnertime,stay overnight,see some early a.m. stuff and head out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 2 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 5 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 8 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 9 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 10 San Diego with Kids
- 11 Getting around the Big Island
- 12 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 13 best of yellowstone
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 New York Yankee Station
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Atlanta to Denver Straight through