Ok I've been reading a LOT about Yellowstone,and the various areas to see... I have a question, I am planning to spend a day heading from Old faithful area- Mammoth hot springs, spend one night in cabin at Mammoth- but in spite of all the wonderful pictures I see, it seems like most people don't want to spend time in Mammoth...why? it looks absolutely incredible.... I was thinking arriving there aroung dinnertime,stay overnight,see some early a.m. stuff and head out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 2 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 An RV trip along the coast
- 7 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 10 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 11 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 12 Fancy dining
- 13 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 14 Charlotte restaurant help
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 19 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 20 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 21 Road Trip SW
- 22 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 23 culpepper
- 24 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 25 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver