Ok I've been reading a LOT about Yellowstone,and the various areas to see... I have a question, I am planning to spend a day heading from Old faithful area- Mammoth hot springs, spend one night in cabin at Mammoth- but in spite of all the wonderful pictures I see, it seems like most people don't want to spend time in Mammoth...why? it looks absolutely incredible.... I was thinking arriving there aroung dinnertime,stay overnight,see some early a.m. stuff and head out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 3 Romantic destination in the US
- 4 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 5 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 8 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 11 Moving out of states from Florida
- 12 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 15 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 16 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 17 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 18 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 19 family road trip
- 20 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 21 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 22 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 23 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 24 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 25 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary