Ok I've been reading a LOT about Yellowstone,and the various areas to see... I have a question, I am planning to spend a day heading from Old faithful area- Mammoth hot springs, spend one night in cabin at Mammoth- but in spite of all the wonderful pictures I see, it seems like most people don't want to spend time in Mammoth...why? it looks absolutely incredible.... I was thinking arriving there aroung dinnertime,stay overnight,see some early a.m. stuff and head out...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 2 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 8 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 9 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 10 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 Zion the narrows
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 14 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 15 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 16 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 Hawaiian Islands
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 20 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Cabin in Asheville area
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Seattle Transportation??