Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 4 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 5 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 6 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 7 Phone SIM
- 8 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 9 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 10 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 11 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 14 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 15 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 18 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 19 Newark to Paris
- 20 A June trip to Kauai
- 21 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 22 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 25 Napa Valley Hotel