Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days..
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 5 Biloxi questions again
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 13 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado