Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 universal studios and disney
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 4 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 5 Arches Devils Garden
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Savannah hotel
- 10 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 11 Utah National Parks visit
- 12 marriot cypress harbour
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 16 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 17 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 20 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Trinity Site, NM
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour