Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 2 Florida beach vacation
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 I95
- 5 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 6 Rafting the Colorado
- 7 Trip to USA in July
- 8 a short trip to san francisco
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 12 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 13 Uber boston
- 14 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 15 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?