Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 2 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 3 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 4 Kayaking in Kauai
- 5 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 6 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 Burlington VT day trip
- 10 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 11 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 14 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 15 Road trip itinerary
- 16 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 17 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 21 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Apartment Rentals DC
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions