Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 2 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 Northern California Gardens.
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 9 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 10 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 Train from east cost to west coast
- 14 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 15 Route 66
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 18 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 19 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 20 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 23 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 24 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 25 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?