Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 4 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 5 NYC For The Day
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 8 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 9 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 10 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 13 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 Need help nailing down the details
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 20 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 21 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 22 See Alaska by train
- 23 Telluride and Silverton
- 24 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 25 West to East Coast in 10 days