Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 4 New Orleans music
- 5 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 6 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 7 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 8 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 11 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 12 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 13 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 14 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 15 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 16 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 17 NYC with wheelchair
- 18 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 19 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 20 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 21 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 24 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 25 Western U.S. Road trip