Am starting to plan a trip to Yellowstone next year in September. We would like to do a day horse trek through Yellowstone. Love to visit Cody as we are into western gear. We are staying in our time share at west Yellowstone for four days. Will drive across with our American friends from Fresno California. Haven't really nailed how long around Yellowstone but we're thinking possibly a week. Do u think that's long enough or too long. Any suggestions on the horse trek company that's recommended and the drive across from Ca. Thanks from the Aussie's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 3 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Seattle: Something Different?
- 6 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 7 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 8 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 9 Back from Miami Beach
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 12 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 13 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 14 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 15 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 16 One Night in Dallas
- 17 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 20 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Seattle Needing some help please
- 23 My 21st Birthday in Chicago
- 24 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 25 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)