Flying into and out of Bozeman (would have liked to flew into Jackson and out of Bozeman or visa versa, however that was not possible), will be there for one week. Possible to see a lot of Yellowstone and Grand Tetons? Young couple in our mid 30's that are aware we will be busy busy. Itinerary suggestions for the week? How many different motels/hotels should we stay at and for how long? We are going mid-September. Thanks! Arrive into and leave from Bozeman around 1pm (will be there Sat-Sat)
Yellowstone 1 week via Bozeman
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 NYC Clubs for live music
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 6 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 10 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Seattle: Something Different?
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 24 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 25 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO