Flying into and out of Bozeman (would have liked to flew into Jackson and out of Bozeman or visa versa, however that was not possible), will be there for one week. Possible to see a lot of Yellowstone and Grand Tetons? Young couple in our mid 30's that are aware we will be busy busy. Itinerary suggestions for the week? How many different motels/hotels should we stay at and for how long? We are going mid-September. Thanks! Arrive into and leave from Bozeman around 1pm (will be there Sat-Sat)
Yellowstone 1 week via Bozeman
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 9 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 12 May visit to Denali
- 13 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 14 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 15 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 16 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 17 Philly
- 18 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 19 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 20 NYC IN AUGUST
- 21 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!