I have finally booked flights to LA and need some help planning my itinerary in the Yellowstone part of our trip. By far the hardest to research for some reason! My head is spinning with too many decisions to make.
We will be arriving in Bozeman late Saturday night 21st of June 2014 and departing out of Salt Lake City on Saturday 28th of June. So the first night will be in Bozeman. Then the next two nights I am wanting to stay at a ranch near Big Sky. So if I could get some help with an itinerary for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights that includes Yellowstone and Grand Tetons?
I know this may seem rushed but we don't have much choice being that's it's part of our 3 weeks trip to the USA and I have other plans for before and after. Hiking is also out for us (unfortunately!) as we have young kids, so it's more or less just sight seeing and chance to take some pics.
I look forward to hearing some suggestions!
I look forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 6 Help me with this
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 12 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 13 Oregon road trip
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day