I have finally booked flights to LA and need some help planning my itinerary in the Yellowstone part of our trip. By far the hardest to research for some reason! My head is spinning with too many decisions to make.
We will be arriving in Bozeman late Saturday night 21st of June 2014 and departing out of Salt Lake City on Saturday 28th of June. So the first night will be in Bozeman. Then the next two nights I am wanting to stay at a ranch near Big Sky. So if I could get some help with an itinerary for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights that includes Yellowstone and Grand Tetons?
I know this may seem rushed but we don't have much choice being that's it's part of our 3 weeks trip to the USA and I have other plans for before and after. Hiking is also out for us (unfortunately!) as we have young kids, so it's more or less just sight seeing and chance to take some pics.
I look forward to hearing some suggestions!
I look forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 2 Visiting New York State
- 3 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 4 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 5 4th of July in Chicago
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 Yosemite Hike
- 8 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 9 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 10 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 11 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 12 Bucket List
- 13 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 14 Colorado Hiking in September
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 19 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 20 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 21 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 22 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 23 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 24 48 Hours in NYC
- 25 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast