I have finally booked flights to LA and need some help planning my itinerary in the Yellowstone part of our trip. By far the hardest to research for some reason! My head is spinning with too many decisions to make.
We will be arriving in Bozeman late Saturday night 21st of June 2014 and departing out of Salt Lake City on Saturday 28th of June. So the first night will be in Bozeman. Then the next two nights I am wanting to stay at a ranch near Big Sky. So if I could get some help with an itinerary for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights that includes Yellowstone and Grand Tetons?
I know this may seem rushed but we don't have much choice being that's it's part of our 3 weeks trip to the USA and I have other plans for before and after. Hiking is also out for us (unfortunately!) as we have young kids, so it's more or less just sight seeing and chance to take some pics.
I look forward to hearing some suggestions!
I look forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 2 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 3 Sedona sold out!
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 6 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 7 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 10 Hawaii Trip in May
- 11 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 12 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Wailea Restaurants?
- 15 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 16 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 DC -> Boulder
- 20 Rome/Florence
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March