I have finally booked flights to LA and need some help planning my itinerary in the Yellowstone part of our trip. By far the hardest to research for some reason! My head is spinning with too many decisions to make.
We will be arriving in Bozeman late Saturday night 21st of June 2014 and departing out of Salt Lake City on Saturday 28th of June. So the first night will be in Bozeman. Then the next two nights I am wanting to stay at a ranch near Big Sky. So if I could get some help with an itinerary for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights that includes Yellowstone and Grand Tetons?
I know this may seem rushed but we don't have much choice being that's it's part of our 3 weeks trip to the USA and I have other plans for before and after. Hiking is also out for us (unfortunately!) as we have young kids, so it's more or less just sight seeing and chance to take some pics.
I look forward to hearing some suggestions!
I look forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Napa Valley Weekend
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 6 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 9 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 10 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 11 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 12 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 13 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 17 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 18 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona