I have finally booked flights to LA and need some help planning my itinerary in the Yellowstone part of our trip. By far the hardest to research for some reason! My head is spinning with too many decisions to make.
We will be arriving in Bozeman late Saturday night 21st of June 2014 and departing out of Salt Lake City on Saturday 28th of June. So the first night will be in Bozeman. Then the next two nights I am wanting to stay at a ranch near Big Sky. So if I could get some help with an itinerary for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights that includes Yellowstone and Grand Tetons?
I know this may seem rushed but we don't have much choice being that's it's part of our 3 weeks trip to the USA and I have other plans for before and after. Hiking is also out for us (unfortunately!) as we have young kids, so it's more or less just sight seeing and chance to take some pics.
I look forward to hearing some suggestions!
I look forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 2 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 3 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 4 Key West luxury hotels
- 5 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 6 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 I95
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 15 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 16 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 17 Nashville Never Been
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 22 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 25 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016