I have finally booked flights to LA and need some help planning my itinerary in the Yellowstone part of our trip. By far the hardest to research for some reason! My head is spinning with too many decisions to make.
We will be arriving in Bozeman late Saturday night 21st of June 2014 and departing out of Salt Lake City on Saturday 28th of June. So the first night will be in Bozeman. Then the next two nights I am wanting to stay at a ranch near Big Sky. So if I could get some help with an itinerary for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights that includes Yellowstone and Grand Tetons?
I know this may seem rushed but we don't have much choice being that's it's part of our 3 weeks trip to the USA and I have other plans for before and after. Hiking is also out for us (unfortunately!) as we have young kids, so it's more or less just sight seeing and chance to take some pics.
I look forward to hearing some suggestions!
I look forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 2 Austin, Hotel
- 3 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Bryce and Zion planning
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 11 Maui - luau question
- 12 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 13 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 14 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 17 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 18 Colorado Itinerary
- 19 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 20 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 21 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 22 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 23 US Trip
- 24 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 25 Philly Itinerary Help