I have finally booked flights to LA and need some help planning my itinerary in the Yellowstone part of our trip. By far the hardest to research for some reason! My head is spinning with too many decisions to make.
We will be arriving in Bozeman late Saturday night 21st of June 2014 and departing out of Salt Lake City on Saturday 28th of June. So the first night will be in Bozeman. Then the next two nights I am wanting to stay at a ranch near Big Sky. So if I could get some help with an itinerary for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights that includes Yellowstone and Grand Tetons?
I know this may seem rushed but we don't have much choice being that's it's part of our 3 weeks trip to the USA and I have other plans for before and after. Hiking is also out for us (unfortunately!) as we have young kids, so it's more or less just sight seeing and chance to take some pics.
I look forward to hearing some suggestions!
I look forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Big Sure in June
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 Carmel Monterey
- 8 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 9 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 12 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 13 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 14 Arches Devils Garden
- 15 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 16 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 17 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 universal studios and disney
- 23 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 24 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 25 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska