I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 NYC For The Day
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 8 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 US whole month of January where to
- 14 Need help nailing down the details
- 15 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 16 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 17 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 18 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 19 See Alaska by train
- 20 Telluride and Silverton
- 21 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 22 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)