I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/lon-z/
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Do Not Buy Twitter Followers - Waste Of Funds Non Targeted People
- 4 The Lighter Side Of Greenbacks Taxes
- 5 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 http://www.musclesupporthelp.com/black-diamond-force/
- 8 no sensation, no warning warning
- 9 Led Light For Bike So Popular
- 10 The Goya Method Of Weight Loss
- 11 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 12 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 13 Inch Wifi Tv G-Sensor Gps Mtk Smart Phone
- 14 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/lumify-x9-es/
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 http://elevategffacts.com/max-gain-xtreme-and-max-test-xtreme/
- 17 Mark Kamp aka Marvelless Mark Keynote Speaker
- 18 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 Las Vegas Vacation
- 21 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans