I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 March in New Mexico
- 2 No Spam this morning!!
- 3 San Francisco transit options
- 4 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 9 Jazzfest side trips
- 10 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016