I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advise on trip
- 2 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 4 more info.>>>>> http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 5 http://probiomaxmexico.com/biocore-muscle/
- 6 Viatropin Reviews
- 7 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 8 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 9 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 10 Grade 12 subjects
- 11 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 12 NJ to Florida drive
- 13 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 14 Sedona
- 15 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 16 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 17 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 18 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 19 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 21 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 22 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 23 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 24 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 25 Kauai in November