I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 Accidental Trip to DC
- 3 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 4 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 5 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 6 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 7 San Francisco In Dec
- 8 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 We love Boston...
- 11 Glacier National Park in September
- 12 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 13 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 14 Depot Bay OR
- 15 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 16 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 17 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 18 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 19 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 20 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 21 New Software
- 22 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 23 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 24 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely