I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WWE Wrestlemania 33
- 2 Maui - luau question
- 3 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 4 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 5 US Trip
- 6 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 7 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 8 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 9 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 12 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 13 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 Bryce and Zion planning
- 17 Country Walkers
- 18 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 19 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 20 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 21 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 22 Places to stay in Skagway
- 23 Hilo to Kona
- 24 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 25 Alaska in First Week of Sept