I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/gentlemans-beard-club/
- 2 Creating something new
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Viatropin – 100% Risk Free Product For Increase Stamina Power!!
- 5 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 8 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 10 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 23 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.