I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 My trip to Muir Woods
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 7 Traveling in winter
- 8 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 9 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 10 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 13 Interracial couples traveling south
- 14 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Uber boston