I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 2 Birthday vacation ideas
- 3 Colorado Hiking in September
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 6 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 7 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 8 Traveling with an infant
- 9 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 10 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 11 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 12 Key West, FL
- 13 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 14 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 15 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 16 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 18 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 19 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 20 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 21 driving RT 66
- 22 From Newark to Manhattan
- 23 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 24 Relocating to Washington DC
- 25 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan