I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 2 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 3 Lake Powell
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Harlem, NY
- 9 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 10 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 11 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 12 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 13 Glacier to Banff
- 14 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 17 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 18 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 21 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 22 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 23 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 24 Beartooth HWY Question
- 25 Northern California for 7 days in May