I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/neuro-boost-iq/
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 Bug bites, help!
- 4 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 5 TSA Security Question
- 6 Traveling out west
- 7 Sonoma alley in May
- 8 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 9 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 10 Photographing the Palouse
- 11 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 12 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 13 Little Gasparilla Island or Similar
- 14 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 15 Southern California and young kids
- 16 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 17 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 18 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 19 Hotel in Austin
- 20 Austin TX restaurants
- 21 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 22 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 23 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 24 911 Museum
- 25 Lake Champlain, VT