I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 7 car rentals in San Diego
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 California RV baby and child seats
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 13 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 14 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 17 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco