I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 2 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 3 Advice on tipping
- 4 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 5 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 6 Hilton Head restaurants
- 7 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 8 September Road Trip in New England
- 9 Road trip October
- 10 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 11 Amish
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 14 United Nations tours
- 15 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 16 national/state park in November
- 17 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 18 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 Cayo Costa State Park
- 21 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 22 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 23 Cross Country NH to WA
- 24 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 25 Road Trip