We are taking the grand kids and only going to be in Yellowstone for 4 nights so I really can't come up thru the Teton area because it will take too much time. We are leaving our farm and all our animals so we don't have as much time as we would like. We are thinking that we would like to make it with just one stop over. I have made a few trips to the Black Hills from central Missouri hauling horses and motorcycles and was able to make it with just one stop over. Is it possible? Would the best entrance be the East one via Cody to get to our lodging at the Lake?
Wyoming trip - Best route from Kansas City to Yellowstone Lake area lodging
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 4 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!