We are taking the grand kids and only going to be in Yellowstone for 4 nights so I really can't come up thru the Teton area because it will take too much time. We are leaving our farm and all our animals so we don't have as much time as we would like. We are thinking that we would like to make it with just one stop over. I have made a few trips to the Black Hills from central Missouri hauling horses and motorcycles and was able to make it with just one stop over. Is it possible? Would the best entrance be the East one via Cody to get to our lodging at the Lake?
Wyoming trip - Best route from Kansas City to Yellowstone Lake area lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa