We are taking the grand kids and only going to be in Yellowstone for 4 nights so I really can't come up thru the Teton area because it will take too much time. We are leaving our farm and all our animals so we don't have as much time as we would like. We are thinking that we would like to make it with just one stop over. I have made a few trips to the Black Hills from central Missouri hauling horses and motorcycles and was able to make it with just one stop over. Is it possible? Would the best entrance be the East one via Cody to get to our lodging at the Lake?
Wyoming trip - Best route from Kansas City to Yellowstone Lake area lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 9 Orlando in February
- 10 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 11 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 12 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Orlando hotels
- 18 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 19 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 20 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 21 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 22 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 23 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 24 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15