Has anyone stayed at the Wyndham Long Wharf in Newport, RI? We'll be there for 5 days beginning January 11, and we're wondering if there's a best room or section of the facility to stay in. Does anyone have recommendations - e.g., the townhouse suites (which are separate from the main building) vs. various floors or sections of the main building? We plan to use the indoor pool, so walking any distance outside is not appealing unless the benefits are really great. Thanks! --Jennifer
Wyndham Long Wharf
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Rental Services
- 5 Safety in New Orleans
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Road to Hana
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Orlando parks advice
- 23 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices