Has anyone stayed at the Wyndham Long Wharf in Newport, RI? We'll be there for 5 days beginning January 11, and we're wondering if there's a best room or section of the facility to stay in. Does anyone have recommendations - e.g., the townhouse suites (which are separate from the main building) vs. various floors or sections of the main building? We plan to use the indoor pool, so walking any distance outside is not appealing unless the benefits are really great. Thanks! --Jennifer
Wyndham Long Wharf
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 2 San Diego Trip Report
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 7 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??