We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Boston area -- nature
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 SFO black friday traffic
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?