We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 7 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 8 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 9 New channel of a flamenco on youtube. Welcome!
- 10 Boston & Cape Cod
- 11 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Romantic destination in the US
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 Moving out of states from Florida
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.