We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?