We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Round trip from Chicago
- 3 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 4 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 5 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 6 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 7 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 14 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 15 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 16 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 17 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 20 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 21 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 24 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 25 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November