We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 19 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 A day in Dallas
- 22 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston