We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 3 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 las vegas cabana reservations
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 10 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 11 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 new york subway help please
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 17 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Moving out of states from Florida
- 20 Atlanta to LA
- 21 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days