We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Denver in a half day
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL