We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 2 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 25 Metro from airport to hotel?