We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 15 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans