We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free
- 2 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January