We are planning a couple of days in NYC in early September. We are going the 9th through the 11th. We thought that with schools starting at that time that we could find some hotel deals, thinking folks would be staying home instead of hitting The Big Apple for vacay. Was I ever wrong! Wow, are they expensive at that time. I was lucky to book the Pod 39 for $255 per night for one of their teensy rooms. I looked at EVERYTHING and that is the best I can do. ( Post 9/11 while our daughter was at NYU we could get rooms on Priceline at the Stanhope and Waldorf for under $100 per night. ) Yikes.
WOW! New York City hotels
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 11 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 12 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 18 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!