My boyfriend is a Native American history buff and we're planning to road trip to Wounded Knee/Mount Rushmore/Badlands as soon as the snow lets up. A few questions: any idea when the snow lets up? And I haven't been reading great things about Wounded Knee the memorial. I'd hate to travel all the way only to be disappointed. Does anyone have any current insight? I'll also gladly take any suggestions on must-sees/must-dos on this roadtrip.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 2 http://totalhealthcaregroup.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 3 http://www.supplementmanager.com/le-derme-luxe-reviews/
- 4 Maine in May?
- 5 Do you want to read updates and extensive news?
- 6 http://www.healthtalked.com/helix-forte/
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 8 Are you looking for the perfect wedding day glam team?
- 9 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 10 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 11 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 12 roaming sim card
- 13 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 14 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 15 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 16 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 17 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 18 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 19 Clients will have got to expect to
- 20 There is a variety of methods a person
- 21 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 22 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 23 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 24 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 25 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!