My boyfriend is a Native American history buff and we're planning to road trip to Wounded Knee/Mount Rushmore/Badlands as soon as the snow lets up. A few questions: any idea when the snow lets up? And I haven't been reading great things about Wounded Knee the memorial. I'd hate to travel all the way only to be disappointed. Does anyone have any current insight? I'll also gladly take any suggestions on must-sees/must-dos on this roadtrip.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831AOL Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 How much time in Badlands?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 11 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 18 JFK to Washington
- 19 Where to live in the North East
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 Houston during hurricane
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend