My boyfriend is a Native American history buff and we're planning to road trip to Wounded Knee/Mount Rushmore/Badlands as soon as the snow lets up. A few questions: any idea when the snow lets up? And I haven't been reading great things about Wounded Knee the memorial. I'd hate to travel all the way only to be disappointed. Does anyone have any current insight? I'll also gladly take any suggestions on must-sees/must-dos on this roadtrip.
Thanks so much!
Wounded Knee trip
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Biloxi questions again
- 11 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 12 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 25 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona