My boyfriend is a Native American history buff and we're planning to road trip to Wounded Knee/Mount Rushmore/Badlands as soon as the snow lets up. A few questions: any idea when the snow lets up? And I haven't been reading great things about Wounded Knee the memorial. I'd hate to travel all the way only to be disappointed. Does anyone have any current insight? I'll also gladly take any suggestions on must-sees/must-dos on this roadtrip.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 2 US Trip
- 3 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 6 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Maui - luau question
- 9 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 10 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 14 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 15 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 Country Walkers
- 21 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 22 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 23 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 24 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 25 Places to stay in Skagway