My boyfriend is a Native American history buff and we're planning to road trip to Wounded Knee/Mount Rushmore/Badlands as soon as the snow lets up. A few questions: any idea when the snow lets up? And I haven't been reading great things about Wounded Knee the memorial. I'd hate to travel all the way only to be disappointed. Does anyone have any current insight? I'll also gladly take any suggestions on must-sees/must-dos on this roadtrip.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Northwest Car Trip
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 6 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 8 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 20 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 21 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 24 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 25 Sonoma