My boyfriend is a Native American history buff and we're planning to road trip to Wounded Knee/Mount Rushmore/Badlands as soon as the snow lets up. A few questions: any idea when the snow lets up? And I haven't been reading great things about Wounded Knee the memorial. I'd hate to travel all the way only to be disappointed. Does anyone have any current insight? I'll also gladly take any suggestions on must-sees/must-dos on this roadtrip.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 4 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 5 Boston to Naples florida
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 Retiring to Tucson
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Trinity Site, NM
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 14 North Carolina airports
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 10 days vacation in California
- 17 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 18 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 19 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 22 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct