My boyfriend is a Native American history buff and we're planning to road trip to Wounded Knee/Mount Rushmore/Badlands as soon as the snow lets up. A few questions: any idea when the snow lets up? And I haven't been reading great things about Wounded Knee the memorial. I'd hate to travel all the way only to be disappointed. Does anyone have any current insight? I'll also gladly take any suggestions on must-sees/must-dos on this roadtrip.
Thanks so much!
Wounded Knee trip
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 4 NYC
- 5 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 6 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 9 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 16 Michigan Beaches
- 17 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 20 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake