Anyone eaten at LaToque in Napa?
They have a prix fixe, with wine pairings.
Would be about a $300+ dinner.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Day trips from Boston
- 3 Southern history- walkable cities
- 4 Are there any side effects after using Nucific Bio X4?
- 5 Healthy and Balanced Body – Claimed By Probiotic America
- 6 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/noxitril-reviews/
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 What elements are in Lumella Eye Serum
- 9 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/le-jeune-cream/
- 10 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 11 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 12 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 13 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 14 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 15 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 18 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 19 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 20 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 23 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 24 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 25 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS