Anyone eaten at LaToque in Napa?
They have a prix fixe, with wine pairings.
Would be about a $300+ dinner.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 Northwest Passage
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Best Place to buy a Condo in Florida?
- 5 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 6 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 7 Sonoma
- 8 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 11 101 closure
- 12 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 13 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 14 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 17 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 18 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 21 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 22 Alaska cruise
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 25 Kentucky Derby Shuttle