We just returned from a long weekend in northeastern CT. We were there for a family reunion and stayed at the Taylor's Corner B & B. Woodstock is an adorable town, and we definitely enjoyed the B & B. The house was built in the 1700 and 1800's. It has wide plank floors, is tastefully decorated with antiques, and is quite cozy. There are 3 rooms, each with a working fireplace and private bathroom. There is a deck in the backyard, with Adirondack chairs. The best part was breakfast. At some B & B's, you get a continental style buffet. Here, Brenda (the owner) prepared homemade waffles, a quiche, fresh fruit, muffins...
Woodstock, CT bed & breakfast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 2 Boston & Cape Cod
- 3 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 6 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Romantic destination in the US
- 9 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 10 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 Moving out of states from Florida
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?