We just returned from a long weekend in northeastern CT. We were there for a family reunion and stayed at the Taylor's Corner B & B. Woodstock is an adorable town, and we definitely enjoyed the B & B. The house was built in the 1700 and 1800's. It has wide plank floors, is tastefully decorated with antiques, and is quite cozy. There are 3 rooms, each with a working fireplace and private bathroom. There is a deck in the backyard, with Adirondack chairs. The best part was breakfast. At some B & B's, you get a continental style buffet. Here, Brenda (the owner) prepared homemade waffles, a quiche, fresh fruit, muffins...
Woodstock, CT bed & breakfast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?