We just returned from a long weekend in northeastern CT. We were there for a family reunion and stayed at the Taylor's Corner B & B. Woodstock is an adorable town, and we definitely enjoyed the B & B. The house was built in the 1700 and 1800's. It has wide plank floors, is tastefully decorated with antiques, and is quite cozy. There are 3 rooms, each with a working fireplace and private bathroom. There is a deck in the backyard, with Adirondack chairs. The best part was breakfast. At some B & B's, you get a continental style buffet. Here, Brenda (the owner) prepared homemade waffles, a quiche, fresh fruit, muffins...
Woodstock, CT bed & breakfast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 4 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 5 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 8 Family Camp in Maine
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 San Diego
- 18 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast