My son lives in Manhattan and has asked my husband and I to meet him there for a day. We live in Boston and first of all I am wondering is this really a day trip from Boston? Sounds like it could be 4 to 4 1/2 hours driving time. If we decide to do this are there places to stay in the area? Can anyone suggest any? Good restaurant? Also, is it worth the trip? Are the prices really that good? Thanks for any and all info!
Woodbury Commons,Central Valley,NY/Places to Stay/Distance/Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waianae in 2014?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 5 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 6 Big Sur?
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 9 NYC play advice needed
- 10 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 11 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 12 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 15 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 16 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 20 Vacation for teens?
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 24 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 25 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away