My son lives in Manhattan and has asked my husband and I to meet him there for a day. We live in Boston and first of all I am wondering is this really a day trip from Boston? Sounds like it could be 4 to 4 1/2 hours driving time. If we decide to do this are there places to stay in the area? Can anyone suggest any? Good restaurant? Also, is it worth the trip? Are the prices really that good? Thanks for any and all info!
Woodbury Commons,Central Valley,NY/Places to Stay/Distance/Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Langley, Washington
- 2 Trip to Glacier & Waterton, starting in Spokane
- 3 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 4 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 5 September trip to Michigan
- 6 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 7 Alaskan cruise or Hawaii vacation in August?
- 8 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 9 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 10 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 11 Road Trip 2015 south west US
- 12 Road Tour in Usa
- 13 Review of VRBO # 397913 Monterey, CA
- 14 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 15 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 16 From Yosemite to GCNP- tips and advise are welcome
- 17 To Push Through The Cruise Plan or Try Another Travel Option?
- 18 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 19 Limo hire from San Francisco to Napa
- 20 Boston on Business, what to expect?
- 21 Meandering from San Diego to LA 10/28-10/31
- 22 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 23 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 24 Santa Fe
- 25 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.