My son lives in Manhattan and has asked my husband and I to meet him there for a day. We live in Boston and first of all I am wondering is this really a day trip from Boston? Sounds like it could be 4 to 4 1/2 hours driving time. If we decide to do this are there places to stay in the area? Can anyone suggest any? Good restaurant? Also, is it worth the trip? Are the prices really that good? Thanks for any and all info!
Woodbury Commons,Central Valley,NY/Places to Stay/Distance/Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 5 Alaskan coast travel options
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October