I am taking my daughter and friends who are all vegetarians out to dinner in Boston. But since I am a notorious steak and fish lover, I don't know of any decent places with vegetarian food other than salads on the menu. I'd love some ideas. Thanks!!
Wonderful restaurants w/ vegetarian food in/near Back Bay, Boston?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 2 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 3 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 4 carousel bar nola
- 5 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 9 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 10 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 13 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 14 Big Sur?
- 15 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 16 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 17 NYC play advice needed
- 18 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 19 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Whale watching in July
- 22 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 23 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California