I am taking my daughter and friends who are all vegetarians out to dinner in Boston. But since I am a notorious steak and fish lover, I don't know of any decent places with vegetarian food other than salads on the menu. I'd love some ideas. Thanks!!
Wonderful restaurants w/ vegetarian food in/near Back Bay, Boston?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 2 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 3 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 4 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 5 Road Tour in Usa
- 6 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 7 From Yosemite to GCNP- tips and advise are welcome
- 8 To Push Through The Cruise Plan or Try Another Travel Option?
- 9 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 10 Limo hire from San Francisco to Napa
- 11 Boston on Business, what to expect?
- 12 Meandering from San Diego to LA 10/28-10/31
- 13 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 14 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 15 Santa Fe
- 16 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 17 Christmas Week
- 18 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 19 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 20 Miami Hotel before cruise / December
- 21 Change in the reservation system for USS Arizona Memorial
- 22 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg
- 23 Chicago... How many days?
- 24 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 25 September trip to Michigan