This year's final Four for the ladies will be held in Indianapolis. Several hotels seem to be attached by skywalk to RCA Dome/Convention Center and Center Circle Mall. The games will be played at the RCA Dome. I want to be in the middle of all the action? Which hotel would you recommend? Possibly the Hyatt or Westin? Possibly somewhere else? I would certainly welcome advice.
Women's 2005 Final Four in Indianapolis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 new online travel network
- 7 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 17 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants