We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 11 St. Augustine, Florida
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 15 hotel near Met NYC
- 16 Where should I move to?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 Fripp island
- 21 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.