We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
- 1 Hotels in New Orleans
- 2 Great Beach's
- 3 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 6 One day in NYC
- 7 National Parks?
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Death Valley in November
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 12 Blue ridge parkway
- 13 Minnesota State Fair
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 18 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 19 Fires in Colorado
- 20 Seattle in July
- 21 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 24 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 25 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations