We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Connecticut River Byway
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 Boston/Salem with kids
- 7 San Diego farmer's markets
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 10 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 20 drive from SF to crater lake
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?