We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 6 los angeles restaurants
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls