We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Must Eats
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 17 Florida St George's Island
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Union Square area restaurant
- 20 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???