We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 7 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013