We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 West Coast Road Trip
- 4 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 5 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 6 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 11 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 12 St. Simon, Georgia
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Moving to New Jersey
- 15 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 20 California
- 21 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 24 Car Needed in Austin?
- 25 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations