We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 3 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 4 Cape Cod
- 5 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 6 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 7 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 8 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 9 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 10 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 11 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 12 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 13 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 14 San Diego with Kids
- 15 Getting around the Big Island
- 16 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 17 best of yellowstone
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 20 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 New York Yankee Station
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 25 Vegas hotels for families