We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Seattle Hyatts
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area