We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 New York City Christmas Trip
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 6 visit to HIghLine
- 7 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 8 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 11 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 12 Colorado Skiing
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 15 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 16 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 19 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY