We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 4 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 5 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 6 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 7 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 8 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 9 Santa Barbara area
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 13 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 17 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 18 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 19 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 20 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 21 NW Houston restaurant help
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?