We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Key Largo, FL
- 7 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 8 Death Valley in June
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 13 San Diego grocery stores
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country