We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 2 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 5 week in US/Mexico
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 11 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 New Orleans Weekend
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 25 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN