We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 6 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 7 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 13 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 16 Seattle Hyatts
- 17 ONP help
- 18 Seattle: Something Different?
- 19 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 20 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas