We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
View all United States activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 9 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 St. Augustine, Florida
- 15 hotel near Met NYC
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 18 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 22 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013