We want to let all in the sailing community know that you have a shark in your midst. Womanship.com, a worldwide sailing company that professes it can lead anyone on a learning adventure contracted with our group of 11 and 12 year old Girl Scouts on the Chesapeake Bay in June, 2012. We spent time coming to an agreed upon itinerary that led to us putting down a $1400.00 deposit on May 2nd. Since that time, Womanship suspended communication and did not respond to any of our appeals to get information regarding our upcoming trip. Our six Girl Scouts had to sell thousands of cookies to fund this trip, only to be disappointed and be left ashore. To add insult to injury, they continue to ignore all requests for a refund. If our experience is any indication of their business practices, do not spend any time or money on this company! The sailing community needs to spread the word! Don’t believe us? Look on TripAdvisior, Yahoo Travel, Cruisers Forum, Yelp, Sailing School Reviewer to name a few!!!
Womanship - worldwide sailing company - keeps Girl Scout Money
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 2 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 3 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 4 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 5 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 6 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 7 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 8 new york subway help please
- 9 NYC hotel/July
- 10 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 11 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 12 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 13 NYC with my 13 year old
- 14 Las Vegas must sees
- 15 Girls' Getaway
- 16 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 17 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 18 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 19 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 22 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 23 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 24 California: Getty museum
- 25 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)