I'm thinking about take a solo trip to New York city. I'd appreciate advice from other women who have made such an excursion. Can you recommend safe parts of the city to stay in, particular hotels or B & B's? Any particular safety precautions? Do you recommend travelling in New York alone? I live in a major Canadian city and have lived for a period of time in London, UK and always felt perfectly safe there. Will New York have the same atmosphere and comfort level for a woman alone? Thanks for any information you can give!
Woman travelling alone in New York city
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 3 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 6 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 15 Trying To Find a Place
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 18 Key West at Christmas time
- 19 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 20 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 21 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 24 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 25 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?