My DH has a business trip to Austin that surrounds 4th of July weekend, so I am looking for some good daytrips. We have three children (ages 5 yrs, 3 yrs, 1 yr); our family is good in the car as long as we have some great stuff to see and eat as we travel/as a destination. We're all for hiking, eating ice cream (thinking Brenham is on the list) and BBQ (Lockhart?), swimming....we're a pretty adventurous crew.
I'm up for any and all suggestions. If anything isn't going to work for us now, certainly, I'll tuck them away for future reference as my kiddos grow up.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Road trip around Washington DC
- 8 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 9 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Utah trip Itinerary
- 14 Houston MetroRail
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Dining in St. Louis
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 21 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 22 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 25 Oregon road trip