My DH has a business trip to Austin that surrounds 4th of July weekend, so I am looking for some good daytrips. We have three children (ages 5 yrs, 3 yrs, 1 yr); our family is good in the car as long as we have some great stuff to see and eat as we travel/as a destination. We're all for hiking, eating ice cream (thinking Brenham is on the list) and BBQ (Lockhart?), swimming....we're a pretty adventurous crew.
I'm up for any and all suggestions. If anything isn't going to work for us now, certainly, I'll tuck them away for future reference as my kiddos grow up.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 Family Trip advice please?!
- 7 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 8 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 11 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 12 Road trip advice needed please
- 13 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 18 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 19 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 20 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 21 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 22 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 23 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 24 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 25 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...