My DH has a business trip to Austin that surrounds 4th of July weekend, so I am looking for some good daytrips. We have three children (ages 5 yrs, 3 yrs, 1 yr); our family is good in the car as long as we have some great stuff to see and eat as we travel/as a destination. We're all for hiking, eating ice cream (thinking Brenham is on the list) and BBQ (Lockhart?), swimming....we're a pretty adventurous crew.
I'm up for any and all suggestions. If anything isn't going to work for us now, certainly, I'll tuck them away for future reference as my kiddos grow up.
Wk in Austin--pls advise for good daytrips
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 4 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!