My DH has a business trip to Austin that surrounds 4th of July weekend, so I am looking for some good daytrips. We have three children (ages 5 yrs, 3 yrs, 1 yr); our family is good in the car as long as we have some great stuff to see and eat as we travel/as a destination. We're all for hiking, eating ice cream (thinking Brenham is on the list) and BBQ (Lockhart?), swimming....we're a pretty adventurous crew.
I'm up for any and all suggestions. If anything isn't going to work for us now, certainly, I'll tuck them away for future reference as my kiddos grow up.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 top picks for family fun in Belmar - Jersey Shore
- 2 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 3 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 4 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 5 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 6 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 7 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 8 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 9 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 10 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 12 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 13 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 14 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 15 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 16 Mountain Honeymoon
- 17 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 19 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 20 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 21 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 22 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 23 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 24 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 25 Kid Friendly Acivities