My DH has a business trip to Austin that surrounds 4th of July weekend, so I am looking for some good daytrips. We have three children (ages 5 yrs, 3 yrs, 1 yr); our family is good in the car as long as we have some great stuff to see and eat as we travel/as a destination. We're all for hiking, eating ice cream (thinking Brenham is on the list) and BBQ (Lockhart?), swimming....we're a pretty adventurous crew.
I'm up for any and all suggestions. If anything isn't going to work for us now, certainly, I'll tuck them away for future reference as my kiddos grow up.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/derma-vibrance-cream/
- 3 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 4 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 5 Are You Looking Effective criminal case’s attorney?
- 6 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 7 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 8 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 9 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 12 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 13 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 14 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 15 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 16 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 17 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 18 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 19 California/Yosemite
- 20 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 21 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Uber availability on Long Island
- 24 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 25 Fall in Ozarks