My DH has a business trip to Austin that surrounds 4th of July weekend, so I am looking for some good daytrips. We have three children (ages 5 yrs, 3 yrs, 1 yr); our family is good in the car as long as we have some great stuff to see and eat as we travel/as a destination. We're all for hiking, eating ice cream (thinking Brenham is on the list) and BBQ (Lockhart?), swimming....we're a pretty adventurous crew.
I'm up for any and all suggestions. If anything isn't going to work for us now, certainly, I'll tuck them away for future reference as my kiddos grow up.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 March in New Mexico
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 No Spam this morning!!
- 9 San Francisco transit options
- 10 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 11 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 12 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 19 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016