My DH has a business trip to Austin that surrounds 4th of July weekend, so I am looking for some good daytrips. We have three children (ages 5 yrs, 3 yrs, 1 yr); our family is good in the car as long as we have some great stuff to see and eat as we travel/as a destination. We're all for hiking, eating ice cream (thinking Brenham is on the list) and BBQ (Lockhart?), swimming....we're a pretty adventurous crew.
I'm up for any and all suggestions. If anything isn't going to work for us now, certainly, I'll tuck them away for future reference as my kiddos grow up.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 8 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...