I will be attending a seminar in Providence, R.I. later this year. Would like to stay over an extra day for some sightseeing. Can anyone tell me where the nearest Shaker Village would be? Are they open to the public? Also, how close is Salem, Mass? Is there a Salem witch exibit and is it worth a visit? Is it possible to combine these two stops? I think these two episodes in American history would be fun to explore further. Have been to Boston so would prefer something else nearby. Thanks.
Witches and Shakers
View all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu Information
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 4 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 8 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 9 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 19 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Key West on NYE
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....