I will be attending a seminar in Providence, R.I. later this year. Would like to stay over an extra day for some sightseeing. Can anyone tell me where the nearest Shaker Village would be? Are they open to the public? Also, how close is Salem, Mass? Is there a Salem witch exibit and is it worth a visit? Is it possible to combine these two stops? I think these two episodes in American history would be fun to explore further. Have been to Boston so would prefer something else nearby. Thanks.
Witches and Shakers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 7 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center