I will be attending a seminar in Providence, R.I. later this year. Would like to stay over an extra day for some sightseeing. Can anyone tell me where the nearest Shaker Village would be? Are they open to the public? Also, how close is Salem, Mass? Is there a Salem witch exibit and is it worth a visit? Is it possible to combine these two stops? I think these two episodes in American history would be fun to explore further. Have been to Boston so would prefer something else nearby. Thanks.
Witches and Shakers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thank goodness for this service!
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Texas
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 11 Self guided White House tour
- 12 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 23 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 24 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 25 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions