I will be attending a seminar in Providence, R.I. later this year. Would like to stay over an extra day for some sightseeing. Can anyone tell me where the nearest Shaker Village would be? Are they open to the public? Also, how close is Salem, Mass? Is there a Salem witch exibit and is it worth a visit? Is it possible to combine these two stops? I think these two episodes in American history would be fun to explore further. Have been to Boston so would prefer something else nearby. Thanks.
Witches and Shakers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Kennedy Space Center