This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Minneapolis, MN (we are there for a volleyball tourney) on our way to Macinac Island, MI. We will travel all the way through Wisconsin on 94 East then in Wausau we will take 51 North. On this route, what can you suggest we stop and see in Wisconsin? We are willing to stray from this route just a bit within reason. We hope this route will take us to places that will give us a taste and sense of your great state. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Savannah
- 2 Dinner in Miami
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 20 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary