This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Minneapolis, MN (we are there for a volleyball tourney) on our way to Macinac Island, MI. We will travel all the way through Wisconsin on 94 East then in Wausau we will take 51 North. On this route, what can you suggest we stop and see in Wisconsin? We are willing to stray from this route just a bit within reason. We hope this route will take us to places that will give us a taste and sense of your great state. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Northern California Gardens.
- 4 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 5 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 6 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 Train from east cost to west coast
- 11 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 12 Route 66
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 15 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 16 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 17 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 18 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 19 Arches or Zion?
- 20 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 21 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 22 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 23 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area