This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Minneapolis, MN (we are there for a volleyball tourney) on our way to Macinac Island, MI. We will travel all the way through Wisconsin on 94 East then in Wausau we will take 51 North. On this route, what can you suggest we stop and see in Wisconsin? We are willing to stray from this route just a bit within reason. We hope this route will take us to places that will give us a taste and sense of your great state. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 California Coast
- 4 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 5 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 6 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 7 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Washington DC
- 13 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 14 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 15 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 16 Glacier National Park
- 17 Vacation Ideas?
- 18 Wild West Road Trip
- 19 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 20 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 21 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 22 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 23 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 24 Alabama trip in Dec
- 25 Hiking 'the wave'