This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Minneapolis, MN (we are there for a volleyball tourney) on our way to Macinac Island, MI. We will travel all the way through Wisconsin on 94 East then in Wausau we will take 51 North. On this route, what can you suggest we stop and see in Wisconsin? We are willing to stray from this route just a bit within reason. We hope this route will take us to places that will give us a taste and sense of your great state. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall in Ozarks
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 5 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 8 Fort Myers Area
- 9 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 10 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 11 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 12 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 13 San Fran
- 14 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 19 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 20 Sedona to Vegas
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 24 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 25 November redwoods trip