This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Minneapolis, MN (we are there for a volleyball tourney) on our way to Macinac Island, MI. We will travel all the way through Wisconsin on 94 East then in Wausau we will take 51 North. On this route, what can you suggest we stop and see in Wisconsin? We are willing to stray from this route just a bit within reason. We hope this route will take us to places that will give us a taste and sense of your great state. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 Northwest Car Trip
- 7 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 8 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 11 Northwest Passage
- 12 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 13 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 17 Sonoma
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 20 Alaska cruise
- 21 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 22 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 23 101 closure
- 24 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria