This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will travel from Minneapolis, MN (we are there for a volleyball tourney) on our way to Macinac Island, MI. We will travel all the way through Wisconsin on 94 East then in Wausau we will take 51 North. On this route, what can you suggest we stop and see in Wisconsin? We are willing to stray from this route just a bit within reason. We hope this route will take us to places that will give us a taste and sense of your great state. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 2 Special Rate for LGA
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 5 Jazzfest side trips
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 8 Miami
- 9 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 13 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 March in New Mexico
- 17 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 18 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 19 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 Border crossing
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 24 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 25 Yellowstone Hikes questions