We want to visit Niagara Falls, visiting the Canadian side first. Trying to decide if we should drive down around Chicago, through IN and OH,and up, or take the ferry from Manitowoc, WI,go across MI and into Canada. We'd be leaving from Hudson, WI. Any advice you can give us on this? Good place to stay at Niagara on the Lake,or nearby, or place we should avoid??
Wisconsin to Niagara Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Hana hotels in August
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 5 Hana question
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Hawaii is still Hell
- 8 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 9 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 12 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 13 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 16 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 17 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Clearwater visit.
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 22 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 23 Spring Break in Charleston
- 24 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 25 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?