We are going to Wisconsin the end of January to go snowmobiling. Have to rent them and we are finding that no one near Milwaukee rents them. Have to head north and everything I've checked out seems to be north of Green Bay. We are not experienced in driving in snowy conditions and just need some input as to possible road conditions up above Green Bay - or, does anyone possibly closer to Milwaukee rent them? We really wanted to fly into Milwaukee but it sounds like the trek to upper Wisconsin would be rough. Please, any input would be appreciated.
wisconsin in the winter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 House sitter
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 x mas
- 16 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 17 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 18 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 19 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 20 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 21 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 22 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 23 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 24 Stopover in MIAMI
- 25 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?