We are going to Wisconsin the end of January to go snowmobiling. Have to rent them and we are finding that no one near Milwaukee rents them. Have to head north and everything I've checked out seems to be north of Green Bay. We are not experienced in driving in snowy conditions and just need some input as to possible road conditions up above Green Bay - or, does anyone possibly closer to Milwaukee rent them? We really wanted to fly into Milwaukee but it sounds like the trek to upper Wisconsin would be rough. Please, any input would be appreciated.
wisconsin in the winter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 3 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 4 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 5 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 6 Is the New York subway safe?
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 9 Skiing New Mexico
- 10 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 11 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 12 Where to from Tampa?
- 13 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 14 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 15 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 22 Chicago Questions
- 23 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 24 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 25 Accommodations in Floriday keys