We are going to Wisconsin the end of January to go snowmobiling. Have to rent them and we are finding that no one near Milwaukee rents them. Have to head north and everything I've checked out seems to be north of Green Bay. We are not experienced in driving in snowy conditions and just need some input as to possible road conditions up above Green Bay - or, does anyone possibly closer to Milwaukee rent them? We really wanted to fly into Milwaukee but it sounds like the trek to upper Wisconsin would be rough. Please, any input would be appreciated.
wisconsin in the winter
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 4 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!