We are going to Wisconsin the end of January to go snowmobiling. Have to rent them and we are finding that no one near Milwaukee rents them. Have to head north and everything I've checked out seems to be north of Green Bay. We are not experienced in driving in snowy conditions and just need some input as to possible road conditions up above Green Bay - or, does anyone possibly closer to Milwaukee rent them? We really wanted to fly into Milwaukee but it sounds like the trek to upper Wisconsin would be rough. Please, any input would be appreciated.
wisconsin in the winter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 10 Philadelphia
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah