I'm taking a weekend trip to Wisconsin with four teenagers (2-18 & 2-19 yr olds). We are going canoeing on the Wisconsin River the first day and are considering the Dells for the second day. I've never been to the Dells and am wondering if most waterparks geared towards younger kids. The hotel ones I looked at online looked too young for us. Anyone know a resonable place to stay with an indoor adult waterpark in case of rain? Thanks!
Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
View all United States activity »
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?