I'm taking a weekend trip to Wisconsin with four teenagers (2-18 & 2-19 yr olds). We are going canoeing on the Wisconsin River the first day and are considering the Dells for the second day. I've never been to the Dells and am wondering if most waterparks geared towards younger kids. The hotel ones I looked at online looked too young for us. Anyone know a resonable place to stay with an indoor adult waterpark in case of rain? Thanks!
Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sea world San Diego
- 2 Berkshires
- 3 Clearwater visit.
- 4 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 Hawaii is still Hell
- 7 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 12 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Spring Break in Charleston
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 17 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 18 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 19 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 22 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 23 Las Vegas in March
- 24 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu