We will be going to Wisconsin Dells this summer and need some restaurant recommendations. The group enjoys pizza, burgers, and mexican. We would also like one nice meal (maybe a steakhouse) with great food at reasonable prices ($25-$30 per person before tip and alcohol). I've been on several websites and read the reviews but have always gotten good advice from this site. I look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Wisconsin Dells Restaurant Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 late-night DC restaurant
- 5 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 6 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 7 Houston in September
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 10 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 11 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 14 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 15 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 16 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 19 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 22 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 23 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 24 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 25 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier