We will be going to Wisconsin Dells this summer and need some restaurant recommendations. The group enjoys pizza, burgers, and mexican. We would also like one nice meal (maybe a steakhouse) with great food at reasonable prices ($25-$30 per person before tip and alcohol). I've been on several websites and read the reviews but have always gotten good advice from this site. I look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Wisconsin Dells Restaurant Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 2 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 8 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 9 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 10 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 11 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 12 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 13 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 14 Tudor city -special help/info
- 15 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 16 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 17 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 18 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 19 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 20 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 21 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 22 must see and do's in Maui?
- 23 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 24 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works