We will be going to Wisconsin Dells this summer and need some restaurant recommendations. The group enjoys pizza, burgers, and mexican. We would also like one nice meal (maybe a steakhouse) with great food at reasonable prices ($25-$30 per person before tip and alcohol). I've been on several websites and read the reviews but have always gotten good advice from this site. I look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Wisconsin Dells Restaurant Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion the narrows
- 2 Advice on Roadtrip
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Seattle Transportation??
- 5 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 8 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 15 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 16 Cell phone service in Moab
- 17 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 18 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 19 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 22 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 23 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 24 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 25 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX