Yes, I'm going.
Group of 21 people, and it looks like it might be the Chula Vista Resort.
I haven't been at this location in any season in 25 years, but this one will be peak summer, mid-July for 4 days.
I would like any inputs you have re possible comparisons to tours, side trips on the WI River/Delton, waterparks in the area, etc.
It seems as if many of the biggest in the USA (waterparks) are in close proximity here. If you have been to several, please compare /give your opinions.
Restaurant rec's that welcome children would be appreciated too, as would any other logistics for summer drive from Chicago.
There are 5 kids from 5 to 13 included.
Thanks, so much.
I will probably take them all to Milwaukee for a Sox game on the way home.
Wisconsin Dells Questions
Yes, I'm going.
- 1 One day in Washington DC
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 Traveling across the US by van!
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Key West on NYE
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 17 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 25 Oahu Information