We are looking for a place to stay in early August en route to a wedding in Madison. We are looking for suggestions for location and specific facilities. We want to stay together and would like kitchen facilities. Where is the best area, what lake etc., to look? Our group includes the three little ones, five thirty somethings and grandparents. We would prefer someplace near the water or with a pool.
Wisconsin Dells Lodging - 7 adults & 3 toddlers
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 10 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 11 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Grand Canyon in March?
- 14 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 15 California Tour Groups?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 23 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st