We are looking for a place to stay in early August en route to a wedding in Madison. We are looking for suggestions for location and specific facilities. We want to stay together and would like kitchen facilities. Where is the best area, what lake etc., to look? Our group includes the three little ones, five thirty somethings and grandparents. We would prefer someplace near the water or with a pool.
Wisconsin Dells Lodging - 7 adults & 3 toddlers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 3 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 4 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 5 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 6 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 7 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 8 Hawaii is still Hell
- 9 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 10 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 11 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 12 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 13 Road to Hana
- 14 Rental Services
- 15 Orlando parks advice
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 19 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 20 Maui - Haleakala
- 21 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 25 Vegas in mid may