We are looking for a place to stay in early August en route to a wedding in Madison. We are looking for suggestions for location and specific facilities. We want to stay together and would like kitchen facilities. Where is the best area, what lake etc., to look? Our group includes the three little ones, five thirty somethings and grandparents. We would prefer someplace near the water or with a pool.
Wisconsin Dells Lodging - 7 adults & 3 toddlers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 San Fransisco to LA
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell