We are looking for a place to stay in early August en route to a wedding in Madison. We are looking for suggestions for location and specific facilities. We want to stay together and would like kitchen facilities. Where is the best area, what lake etc., to look? Our group includes the three little ones, five thirty somethings and grandparents. We would prefer someplace near the water or with a pool.
Wisconsin Dells Lodging - 7 adults & 3 toddlers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 2 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 6 New England September
- 7 Yosemite in Winter
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 Quick SoCal question
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip