We are looking for a place to stay in early August en route to a wedding in Madison. We are looking for suggestions for location and specific facilities. We want to stay together and would like kitchen facilities. Where is the best area, what lake etc., to look? Our group includes the three little ones, five thirty somethings and grandparents. We would prefer someplace near the water or with a pool.
Wisconsin Dells Lodging - 7 adults & 3 toddlers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 7 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 St. Simon, Georgia
- 10 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 11 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 West Coast Road Trip
- 14 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 17 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 18 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 21 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress