We are looking for a place to stay in early August en route to a wedding in Madison. We are looking for suggestions for location and specific facilities. We want to stay together and would like kitchen facilities. Where is the best area, what lake etc., to look? Our group includes the three little ones, five thirty somethings and grandparents. We would prefer someplace near the water or with a pool.
Wisconsin Dells Lodging - 7 adults & 3 toddlers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 2 Which FL town is best?
- 3 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 6 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Condo Rental in Florida
- 12 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 13 10 day trip
- 14 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 planning a trip to US
- 19 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 20 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 21 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 22 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 23 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 24 Texas
- 25 Family Beach Vacation in December