We are looking for a place to stay in early August en route to a wedding in Madison. We are looking for suggestions for location and specific facilities. We want to stay together and would like kitchen facilities. Where is the best area, what lake etc., to look? Our group includes the three little ones, five thirty somethings and grandparents. We would prefer someplace near the water or with a pool.
Wisconsin Dells Lodging - 7 adults & 3 toddlers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 2 Apartment Rentals DC
- 3 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 4 Road trip itinerary
- 5 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 6 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 7 Two airports to choose from?
- 8 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 9 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 10 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 13 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 14 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 15 Burlington VT day trip
- 16 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 17 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 21 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 22 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 23 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 24 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!