We are looking for a place to stay in early August en route to a wedding in Madison. We are looking for suggestions for location and specific facilities. We want to stay together and would like kitchen facilities. Where is the best area, what lake etc., to look? Our group includes the three little ones, five thirty somethings and grandparents. We would prefer someplace near the water or with a pool.
Wisconsin Dells Lodging - 7 adults & 3 toddlers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Fall color yet?
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 SFO International Airport
- 21 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 22 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 23 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14