We live in Chicago and was thinking about taking our granddaughter to the Dells. We've been there before, but if anyone has gone this summer since the lake dried up, I'd like to know what the experience was like without Lake Delevan. Does it change a lot of the activities that take place on the water in the Dells? Would love to hear from someone who has been this summer. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Dining in D.C.
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 13 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 24 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 25 Alaska cruise and land