We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Roadtrip July 2017
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 11 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 12 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Big Sure in June
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Carmel Monterey
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 21 Arches Devils Garden
- 22 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 23 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 24 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?