We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vmax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Fat Loss Diet By Ketone Life===>>http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 3 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Border crossing
- 12 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 13 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 14 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Back from the Big Easy
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Cross country tips
- 19 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 20 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 21 Ideas for New York
- 22 Parka in PA during February?
- 23 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 24 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 25 Traveling into the US with Alcohol