We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying wine New York City
- 2 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 3 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 4 Holland Tulip Festival
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Is this a new record for spam?
- 7 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 8 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 9 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 10 Florida Car Rental
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 Week in Colorado
- 19 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 20 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 21 Ferry to Nantucket
- 22 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 23 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos