We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Wisconsin and Minnesota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 2 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 x mas
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 19 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach