We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://circlehealthclub.com/borealis-eye/
- 2 Traveling in winter
- 3 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Summer in Michigan
- 8 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 9 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 10 Glacier National Park
- 11 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 12 South east road trip
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 15 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 16 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 17 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 18 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 19 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 20 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 21 Any Sanibel experts?
- 22 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 23 Later Winter around Mobile
- 24 Rafting the Colorado
- 25 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS