We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/vaso-blast/
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 8 Food Festival Tour
- 9 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 14 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 15 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 16 Dividing time in Glacier
- 17 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 18 My travels to Monument Valley
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Universal Studios vacation
- 21 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 22 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 1 more Minnesota location?
- 25 Loop Road Trip from Seattle