We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 2 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 3 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 4 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Airbnb seattle
- 7 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 8 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 9 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 10 Texas info
- 11 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 12 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 13 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 14 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 15 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 16 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 17 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 18 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 19 Dallas airport to bush library
- 20 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 21 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 22 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 24 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 25 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley