We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 5 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 6 Summer vacation
- 7 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 8 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 9 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 10 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Disney for Florida residents
- 23 Our Boston Getaway
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown