We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/stack-xtreme/
- 2 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 3 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 4 http://luxmuscle.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 5 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 6 Utah National Parks visit
- 7 An Anonymous Proxy For Private Web Browsing | Local Proxies
- 8 10 days vacation in California
- 9 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 10 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 13 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 14 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 15 Maui where to stay help
- 16 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Tallahasse to San Francisco
- 23 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 ANTELOPE CANYON - PAGE, ARIZONA