We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Wisconsin and Minnesota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pub with food in Seattle
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 15 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 16 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?