We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 2 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 3 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 4 US whole month of January where to
- 5 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 6 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 7 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 8 USA family tour
- 9 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 10 Places to stay in Skagway
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 13 Bryce and Zion planning
- 14 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 17 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Maui - luau question
- 20 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 21 Weekend in Chicago
- 22 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 23 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 24 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 25 US Trip