We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 2 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 5 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 8 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 9 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 10 Layover
- 11 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 12 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 13 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 14 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 15 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 16 Wedding gifts?
- 17 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 21 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 22 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 23 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 24 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 25 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone