We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/lon-z/
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Do Not Buy Twitter Followers - Waste Of Funds Non Targeted People
- 4 The Lighter Side Of Greenbacks Taxes
- 5 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 http://www.musclesupporthelp.com/black-diamond-force/
- 8 no sensation, no warning warning
- 9 Led Light For Bike So Popular
- 10 The Goya Method Of Weight Loss
- 11 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 12 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 13 Inch Wifi Tv G-Sensor Gps Mtk Smart Phone
- 14 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/lumify-x9-es/
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 http://elevategffacts.com/max-gain-xtreme-and-max-test-xtreme/
- 17 Mark Kamp aka Marvelless Mark Keynote Speaker
- 18 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 Las Vegas Vacation
- 21 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans