We have a half day in midOctober, including lunch, in the Lancaster area and were wondering how to decide whether to go to Longwood or to Winthur on our way to Philly. Any suggestions? It seems unlikely we could do justice to both and still be in Philly at 5ish for dinner.
Winthur versus Longwood: or both??
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 6 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 7 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 8 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 9 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 11 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Luxor Egypt
- 14 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 15 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 California, Northern
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 New York City Parking
- 23 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!