Hello, my wife and I have a week off in January and were looking for Wisconsin vacation ideas. We'd like to check out Northern Wisconsin (neither of us has been north of La Crosse), but we don't know exactly where. Neither of us can ski, so we're really just looking for a place to chill out (at a resort, hotel, or B&B, doesn't matter to us). I've heard that Lake Superior is beautiful, but is it worth the trip in winter? (We've been to Door County in winter - although it was very relaxing, we were surprised how many restaurants and shops were closed for the season.) Thanks in advance!
Winter Vacation Ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014