Hello, my wife and I have a week off in January and were looking for Wisconsin vacation ideas. We'd like to check out Northern Wisconsin (neither of us has been north of La Crosse), but we don't know exactly where. Neither of us can ski, so we're really just looking for a place to chill out (at a resort, hotel, or B&B, doesn't matter to us). I've heard that Lake Superior is beautiful, but is it worth the trip in winter? (We've been to Door County in winter - although it was very relaxing, we were surprised how many restaurants and shops were closed for the season.) Thanks in advance!
Winter Vacation Ideas
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 California Tour Groups?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014