Hello, my wife and I have a week off in January and were looking for Wisconsin vacation ideas. We'd like to check out Northern Wisconsin (neither of us has been north of La Crosse), but we don't know exactly where. Neither of us can ski, so we're really just looking for a place to chill out (at a resort, hotel, or B&B, doesn't matter to us). I've heard that Lake Superior is beautiful, but is it worth the trip in winter? (We've been to Door County in winter - although it was very relaxing, we were surprised how many restaurants and shops were closed for the season.) Thanks in advance!
Winter Vacation Ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 17 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 A day in Dallas
- 20 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples