Hello, my wife and I have a week off in January and were looking for Wisconsin vacation ideas. We'd like to check out Northern Wisconsin (neither of us has been north of La Crosse), but we don't know exactly where. Neither of us can ski, so we're really just looking for a place to chill out (at a resort, hotel, or B&B, doesn't matter to us). I've heard that Lake Superior is beautiful, but is it worth the trip in winter? (We've been to Door County in winter - although it was very relaxing, we were surprised how many restaurants and shops were closed for the season.) Thanks in advance!
Winter Vacation Ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?