I am concerned about traveling 65 from Chicago to Indianapolis during the winter. We plan on leaving around 5am early next week. Can anyone share their travel experiences down this route??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 7 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 8 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 9 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 10 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 11 4 Days in Maui
- 12 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 13 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 14 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 15 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 16 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 17 Biloxi Suggestions
- 18 Martha's Vineyard area
- 19 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 20 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 21 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 24 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 25 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.