I am concerned about traveling 65 from Chicago to Indianapolis during the winter. We plan on leaving around 5am early next week. Can anyone share their travel experiences down this route??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 2 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 3 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 4 Places to stay in TX...?
- 5 Highway 1 motels
- 6 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 7 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 8 Mackinac or Holland?
- 9 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 10 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 11 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 14 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 15 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 16 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 17 http://www.getadvancingincome.com/pokemon-fire-red-cheats/
- 18 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 19 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 20 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 21 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla