My boyfriend and I are two non-black diamond skiiers. We are headed to Colorado (Winter Park) for the first time to ski. Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap equipment rentals and lift tickets? Does anyone have any general advice for Winter Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 2 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 Discounted Rental Car?
- 7 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 8 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 11 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 12 Valdez, Alaska
- 13 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 NJ to Florida drive
- 16 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 17 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 18 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 19 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 20 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 21 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 22 Help with first time
- 23 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 24 Inexpensive family getaways
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust