My boyfriend and I are two non-black diamond skiiers. We are headed to Colorado (Winter Park) for the first time to ski. Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap equipment rentals and lift tickets? Does anyone have any general advice for Winter Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 DC restaurant report
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 10 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 15 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 16 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January