I'm looking for suggestions for a nice trip to take during the winter. The thing is, I'm a little budget-constricted, and so I'm looking for somewhere drive-able from Philadelphia (can be a long drive), and also somewhere not too expensive. I am not specifically looking for skiing, but I am looking for a cozy place to spend some time with family (4 people, no kids).
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks so much!
PS: I could only select 5 states to "tag," but my query is certainly not limited to those states!!
Winter on the East Coast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown