I'm looking for suggestions for a nice trip to take during the winter. The thing is, I'm a little budget-constricted, and so I'm looking for somewhere drive-able from Philadelphia (can be a long drive), and also somewhere not too expensive. I am not specifically looking for skiing, but I am looking for a cozy place to spend some time with family (4 people, no kids).
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks so much!
PS: I could only select 5 states to "tag," but my query is certainly not limited to those states!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 2 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 3 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 4 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 5 San Diego VRBO area
- 6 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 7 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 8 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 9 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 10 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 11 Colorado Shows Off
- 12 New England Tour
- 13 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 14 help me plan a Cali trip
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 21 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 22 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 23 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 24 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 25 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?