I'm looking for suggestions for a nice trip to take during the winter. The thing is, I'm a little budget-constricted, and so I'm looking for somewhere drive-able from Philadelphia (can be a long drive), and also somewhere not too expensive. I am not specifically looking for skiing, but I am looking for a cozy place to spend some time with family (4 people, no kids).
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks so much!
PS: I could only select 5 states to "tag," but my query is certainly not limited to those states!!
Winter on the East Coast?
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 St. Augustine, Florida
- 3 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 6 Fripp island
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information