I'm looking for suggestions for a nice trip to take during the winter. The thing is, I'm a little budget-constricted, and so I'm looking for somewhere drive-able from Philadelphia (can be a long drive), and also somewhere not too expensive. I am not specifically looking for skiing, but I am looking for a cozy place to spend some time with family (4 people, no kids).
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks so much!
PS: I could only select 5 states to "tag," but my query is certainly not limited to those states!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 2 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 3 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 4 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 5 Hiking 'the wave'
- 6 las vegas anyone
- 7 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 8 Restaurant Help Needed
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 12 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 13 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 14 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 15 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 16 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 17 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 18 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 19 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 20 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 21 Foliage in Vermont
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help