Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Winter in United States with a white Christmas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Savannah GA
- 5 Things to do around New York
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 8 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Alaska- Best tours
- 11 Hotels near beach orange county
- 12 Cape cod and Acadia
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 Daytona Beach and ??
- 15 Yellowstone Dining
- 16 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 17 Grand Marais?
- 18 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 19 Coronado Ferry
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 First visit in New Mexico
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?