Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 2 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 3 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 4 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 5 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 8 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 9 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 10 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 11 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 15 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 16 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 17 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 18 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 19 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 20 limited mobility for Savannah
- 21 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 22 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 23 Northwest Passage
- 24 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 25 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)