Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 louisiana bayou
- 2 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 3 Mobile Suggestions
- 4 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 5 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 6 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 7 4 Days in LV
- 8 One day in Dallas
- 9 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 12 October in Colorado
- 13 Boston to New York
- 14 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 17 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 18 Pensacola Suggestions
- 19 Nova Star
- 20 7 days in Colorado
- 21 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 22 Biloxi Suggestions
- 23 myrtle beach
- 24 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 25 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning