Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Winter in United States with a white Christmas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 8 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 9 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 22 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas