Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 2 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 New Orleans logistics
- 5 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 6 Western U.S. Road trip
- 7 First Trip to New Orleans
- 8 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 9 North Carolina Coast
- 10 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 11 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 12 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 13 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs
- 14 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 15 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 16 shopping with teenager in D, C.
- 17 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 18 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 19 Aspen, Vail, Summit CO, RMNP Trip report - long
- 20 San Antonio area - thinking of you
- 21 Returned from Sedona
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 25 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites