Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 2 appointment with or commitment
- 3 How To Attain Soft Healthy Skin Naturally
- 4 their skin care programs tea tree
- 5 A Healthy via limitation of Defy Aging
- 6 http://www.dailyfitnessfact.com/test-reload/
- 7 http://www.dailyfitnessfact.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 8 Eliminate aging signs From your Skin with Nuage Skin
- 9 Zyalix Gives You The Best Sex Life Ever
- 10 Looking a good inexpensive exfoliation treatment
- 11 What's the best 2-3 day vacation you've ever had?
- 12 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 13 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/intelleral/
- 14 Getting The Most Beneficial Paraben-Free Skincare Cream
- 15 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/trigger-xl/
- 16 East Hampton vs. South Hampton?
- 17 Follow Easy Ways For Weight Loss
- 18 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 19 http://maleenhancementshop.info/coal-moisturizer/
- 20 Eliminates the design of dark circles
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 22 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 23 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 24 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 25 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite