Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 4 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 7 Road trip
- 8 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 9 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 10 Getting married to a French man
- 11 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 12 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 13 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 14 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 15 Staying outside DC
- 16 Phantom Ranch and....
- 17 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 18 Where to visit
- 19 A Few Days in Asheville
- 20 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 21 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 22 Great OR beach house locations?
- 23 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 New York in December