Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 2 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 3 Denali
- 4 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 10 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 11 Seaside, California
- 12 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 13 Maine in May?
- 14 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 15 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 16 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 20 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 21 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 22 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Bed and Breakfast
- 25 Suggestions for Philadelphia