Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 What to do in San Diego
- 6 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 7 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 8 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 9 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 17 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 18 New Hampshire
- 19 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Beaches in Florida