Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 3 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/exoslim-garcinia-combogia/
- 4 T volve $ http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 San Antonio shopping
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 18 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Which island for R&R?
- 23 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 24 blue ridge parkway?
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...