Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 2 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 3 North California/South Oregon
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 6 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 7 driving RT 66
- 8 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 9 Long Weekend in Denver
- 10 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 From Newark to Manhattan
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 18 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 19 Hotels Houston
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 23 Monument Valley
- 24 Sedona lodging
- 25 Northern California 13-day Itinerary