Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Restaurants
- 2 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 3 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 4 How much time in Badlands?
- 5 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 6 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 9 Chicago 2017
- 10 Hawaii and...where?
- 11 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 12 Christmas in Colorado
- 13 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 19 Marfa/Big Bend
- 20 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 21 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 22 JFK to Washington
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th