Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 2 Shoebuild
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 4 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/nucific-bio-x4
- 5 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/biocore-muscle-and-fitness/
- 6 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 7 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 8 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 9 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 10 http://letsviatropinworld.tumblr.com/
- 11 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 12 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 13 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 14 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 15 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 16 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 17 Valdez, Alaska
- 18 Help with first time
- 19 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 20 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 21 Discounted Rental Car?
- 22 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 23 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 24 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 25 Inexpensive family getaways