Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 florida gulf coast
- 2 Road trip advice needed please
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Chicago restaurants
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 10 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 11 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 21 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 22 Maui, early August
- 23 Going to the sun road open
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 Alaska trip itinerary