Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 50th in Hawaii
- 2 Las Vegas
- 3 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 8 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 9 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 10 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 traveling to Nashville
- 13 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 14 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 18 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 19 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 20 Best route to Cody?
- 21 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 22 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 national/state park in November
- 25 Road trip NYC to Dallas