This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ++1800 927 2480 QuickBooks PRO Customer Service Number
- 2 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 3 Rhode Island Get Away
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 Adirondacks trip repot
- 7 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 Carmel CA lodging
- 10 Driving CA 395
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 13 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 16 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 17 Maui and Kauai
- 18 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 19 Glacier National Park 2018
- 20 Hawaii wedding
- 21 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 22 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 25 Philadelphia Traffic Help