This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 Viatropin – 100% Risk Free Product For Increase Stamina Power!!
- 3 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 6 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 7 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 10 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 11 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 12 Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 10 Days in Maine
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 22 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 23 sugestions
- 24 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 25 Miami for 2 days