This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Winter in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 5 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 6 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 7 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 8 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 9 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 12 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 13 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 14 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 15 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 16 2 day in Adirondack park
- 17 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 18 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 19 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 22 Re-Visit DC
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Places to stay in DC
- 25 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help