This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 2 Desert Southwest
- 3 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 4 Steamboat in August
- 5 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 6 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 7 Zion and Bryce in July
- 8 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 11 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 14 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 15 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 16 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 17 JFK-connection
- 18 Extended weekend beach get away
- 19 Reagan Library
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 24 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 25 New Software