This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY State Assembly Internship
- 2 White Christmas
- 3 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 4 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 5 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 6 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?