This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/testadrox/
- 2 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 3 Driving from California to Denver
- 4 http://www.fitnessbywill.com/explosive-f13/
- 5 http://www.xtgenixau.com/crazy-mass-reviews/
- 6 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/focusnutra-amped/
- 7 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 8 Cloud Based Predictive Dialer
- 9 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/trim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 10 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 11 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 12 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 13 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 14 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 15 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ultimate-slim-pure-select/
- 16 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trubiotrim/
- 17 New York City - Ready to Meet
- 18 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 19 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 20 Need help with a rough plan
- 21 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 22 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 23 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 24 kauai
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?