This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Big Sure in June
- 3 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 4 Carmel Monterey
- 5 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 10 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 11 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 12 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 13 Roadtrip July 2017
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 16 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 22 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 23 Arches Devils Garden
- 24 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 25 RV camping near Yosemite NP