This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Winter in Florida
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 19 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Key West on NYE
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....