This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 3 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 4 Uber boston
- 5 What is there to do on MAUI
- 6 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 8 Any Sanibel experts?
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 Summer in Michigan
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 14 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 15 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 Rafting the Colorado
- 18 Glacier National Park
- 19 5 nights stay RMNP
- 20 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 23 Traveling in winter
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!