This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Winter in Florida
- 1 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 2 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 3 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 8 Lake Tahoe
- 9 Baseball Road Trip
- 10 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 Moab and Bluff
- 13 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 17 Seatlle, WA
- 18 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 22 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?