I am planning to visit Alaska next March , in order to see aurora, which believes to have higher intensity around equinox. I would like to rent a car at Anchorage airport and drive to Fairbanks, where aurora can be seen frequently. I want to know if it's dangerous to drive along the Route 3. Any accommodation/gas stations opened in March en route? I am from Hong Kong and have little experience driving in snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 kindle helpline number costumer support phone number
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 4 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 5 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 6 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 7 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 8 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 9 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 10 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 11 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 12 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 13 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 16 Food Festival Tour
- 17 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 18 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 19 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 22 Dividing time in Glacier
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 Universal Studios vacation