I am planning to visit Alaska next March , in order to see aurora, which believes to have higher intensity around equinox. I would like to rent a car at Anchorage airport and drive to Fairbanks, where aurora can be seen frequently. I want to know if it's dangerous to drive along the Route 3. Any accommodation/gas stations opened in March en route? I am from Hong Kong and have little experience driving in snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://alphajackedhelp.com/hyprdrive-t/
- 2 Hyprshred-Super Strong Muscle SupplementH
- 3 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 4 Medma Marketplace Extension Offer
- 5 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 6 is phenq safe
- 7 Colorado Shows Off
- 8 Philadelphia Movers LLC : Local Moving Company
- 9 Health insurance for Europeans travelling to USA
- 10 San Diego VRBO area
- 11 New England Tour
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 help me plan a Cali trip
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 17 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 22 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 23 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 24 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 25 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old