I am planning to visit Alaska next March , in order to see aurora, which believes to have higher intensity around equinox. I would like to rent a car at Anchorage airport and drive to Fairbanks, where aurora can be seen frequently. I want to know if it's dangerous to drive along the Route 3. Any accommodation/gas stations opened in March en route? I am from Hong Kong and have little experience driving in snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 2 Cape cod Labor Day
- 3 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/muscle-xtx/
- 4 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 5 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 6 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 7 Arizona Classic Car Detailing
- 8 Luxury Car Detailing Scottsdale
- 9 Steamboat in August
- 10 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 11 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 17 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 18 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 19 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 20 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 21 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 22 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 23 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 24 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 25 US Open Tennis