I am planning to visit Alaska next March , in order to see aurora, which believes to have higher intensity around equinox. I would like to rent a car at Anchorage airport and drive to Fairbanks, where aurora can be seen frequently. I want to know if it's dangerous to drive along the Route 3. Any accommodation/gas stations opened in March en route? I am from Hong Kong and have little experience driving in snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/postdrox/
- 2 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 5 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/booty-pop-cream/
- 6 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/suisse-serum/
- 7 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 Alabama trip in Dec
- 10 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 SF and northern California - October
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 Yellowstone
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 20 costco Big island
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 23 Which island for R&R?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Olympic NP w/toddler