My wife and I are headed for a nice 5 night stay in Sonoma week of Thanksgiving. We are bring our 2 year old daughter with us. Will there be any wineries open on Thanksgiving ? Any wineries in the area that shouldn't miss ? Any that outright refuse kids? Thanks for any help in advance.
Wineries Open on and Before Thanksgiving ? and Must see Wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 SFO International Airport
- 9 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 19 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 20 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 21 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 24 JFK Airport
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee