My wife and I are headed for a nice 5 night stay in Sonoma week of Thanksgiving. We are bring our 2 year old daughter with us. Will there be any wineries open on Thanksgiving ? Any wineries in the area that shouldn't miss ? Any that outright refuse kids? Thanks for any help in advance.
Wineries Open on and Before Thanksgiving ? and Must see Wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 2 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 3 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 4 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 5 NYC
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 10 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 13 Seattle: Something Different?
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Back from Miami Beach
- 16 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 17 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 18 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 19 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 20 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 23 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 24 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 25 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay