I'm heading to Tucson next week for a few nights at Canyon Ranch with some girlfriends. Canyon Ranch does not serve alcohol, but they don't mind if guests bring their own...which we fully plan on doing. I arrive the night before and was thinking of hitting a grocery store early on Thursday morning (around 8:00 a.m.). Does Tucson have any restrictions on buying alcohol this early? And do local grocery stores just sell wine/beer or do they also sell hard liquor?
Wine/Alcohol in Tucson Grocery Stores?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 2 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 3 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 8 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 Dinner in Miami
- 11 Orlando to Savannah
- 12 Tipping advice
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 23 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 24 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 25 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches