I have been reading about the Ticket to The Wine Road regarding tastings and discounts. Has anyone ever purchased these or is it best to just show up at the wineries offering tastings to the public? We are staying in Healdsburg for two nights, Carmel for two nights and San Fran for 2 nights. Any suggestions on what to visit and/or activities would be greatly appreciated.
wine tasting in Sonoma County
- 1 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 2 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 3 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 4 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 Meredith New Hampshire
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 23 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 24 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake