I have been reading about the Ticket to The Wine Road regarding tastings and discounts. Has anyone ever purchased these or is it best to just show up at the wineries offering tastings to the public? We are staying in Healdsburg for two nights, Carmel for two nights and San Fran for 2 nights. Any suggestions on what to visit and/or activities would be greatly appreciated.
wine tasting in Sonoma County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 2 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 20 Yosemite Fire
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around