I have been to Napa and Sonoma many years ago. As a birthday present to my mother, we are going on a "girls" trip to San Francisco and Wine Country. My mother is 77 years young and has never been to the west coast - so the plan is make an this a very special trip.
So far the plan is to stay in San Francisco for one night and head up to Bodega Bay Lodge for two nights. Explore that area and go to the Osmosis spa.
Here's where I need help. Not sure if we should head up to Healdsburg for two nights or drive on over to Napa. I have a room/cottage on hold at the Wine Country Inn in St. Helena.
The dates are June 18th - 25th but we fly out on the 25th. I have been informed that the Nascar race is that weekend in Sonoma so the traffic will be more than usual.
Do you suggest we stick to the Russian River area and Dry Creek ?
Thanks for any help with suggestions. We are very flexible with what's in place so far.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 알라딘시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Hotel in Austin
- 4 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 5 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 6 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 7 Boston / VT August
- 8 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 9 Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 11 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 12 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 13 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 14 5 Days near Denver
- 15 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 16 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 19 Boston Ideas
- 20 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 21 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 22 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 24 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 25 4 Days in Juneau?