I have been to Napa and Sonoma many years ago. As a birthday present to my mother, we are going on a "girls" trip to San Francisco and Wine Country. My mother is 77 years young and has never been to the west coast - so the plan is make an this a very special trip.
So far the plan is to stay in San Francisco for one night and head up to Bodega Bay Lodge for two nights. Explore that area and go to the Osmosis spa.
Here's where I need help. Not sure if we should head up to Healdsburg for two nights or drive on over to Napa. I have a room/cottage on hold at the Wine Country Inn in St. Helena.
The dates are June 18th - 25th but we fly out on the 25th. I have been informed that the Nascar race is that weekend in Sonoma so the traffic will be more than usual.
Do you suggest we stick to the Russian River area and Dry Creek ?
Thanks for any help with suggestions. We are very flexible with what's in place so far.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/zytek-xl/
- 2 Zytek XL Male Exhancement Reviews - (ZytekXL) *Shocking*!
- 3 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Education for higher school
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details