I have been to Napa and Sonoma many years ago. As a birthday present to my mother, we are going on a "girls" trip to San Francisco and Wine Country. My mother is 77 years young and has never been to the west coast - so the plan is make an this a very special trip.
So far the plan is to stay in San Francisco for one night and head up to Bodega Bay Lodge for two nights. Explore that area and go to the Osmosis spa.
Here's where I need help. Not sure if we should head up to Healdsburg for two nights or drive on over to Napa. I have a room/cottage on hold at the Wine Country Inn in St. Helena.
The dates are June 18th - 25th but we fly out on the 25th. I have been informed that the Nascar race is that weekend in Sonoma so the traffic will be more than usual.
Do you suggest we stick to the Russian River area and Dry Creek ?
Thanks for any help with suggestions. We are very flexible with what's in place so far.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SKYPE Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical Helpline b*g
- 2 EZY : BULLGUARD Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 BULLGUARD 24*7
- 3 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 4 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 vermont lake
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 9 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 10 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 11 Seward without a car
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 14 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 18 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 19 sugestions
- 20 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 21 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 22 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 23 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 24 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 25 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?