Anybody enjoyed a picnic at either Clos Du Val in Napa or Clos Pegase in Calistoga?
Clos Du Val Picnic : http://www.closduval.com/visit-us/#
Clos Pegase Picnic : http://www.clospegase.com/tastings
A bunch of us are going to Wine County in May and would love to picnic at one of these places. Any feedback? The group is pretty laidback and not super knowledgeable about wine. Would prioritize experience/ambience/customer service over quality of wine (sorry if that is blasphemy!)
Or if there are others, please feel free to suggest!
Thanks in advance!
Wine Country Picnic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 2 San Diego with Kids
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 Cape Cod
- 11 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 12 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 13 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 14 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 15 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 16 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Getting around the Big Island
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York Yankee Station