I'm looking for companies that will do day trips out of the area in and around Camden. It would be great if whale watching is also part of the adventure, but that doesn't appear to be the case with most. Any suggestions for mid-September?
Windjammer Day Trip in Camden Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?