Going with my significant other to visit his family for 8 days over thanksgiving in the wilmington area. I know I will want to get away to "escape" or find interesting things to do with my boyfriend and his sisters. If I am shopping I like high end stores and high end outletsie saks, bloomingdales, neimans. Art galleries would be nice to visit. Museums are also interesting but not sure if there are good ones somewhere in the area? I live in RI and love visiting the mansions in Newport during the year or the museum of fine arts in boston or the RISD museum in Providence. I am not adverse to traveling an hour to get somewhere. I would very much like to go to charlestown s carolina for a day trip but I am not sure if I can convince everyone to go that far. Any suggestions besides bringing a couple of good books? help please its my vacation too! PS - no battleships, zoos, theme parks. Thanks!
wilmington north carolina area
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?