Going with my significant other to visit his family for 8 days over thanksgiving in the wilmington area. I know I will want to get away to "escape" or find interesting things to do with my boyfriend and his sisters. If I am shopping I like high end stores and high end outletsie saks, bloomingdales, neimans. Art galleries would be nice to visit. Museums are also interesting but not sure if there are good ones somewhere in the area? I live in RI and love visiting the mansions in Newport during the year or the museum of fine arts in boston or the RISD museum in Providence. I am not adverse to traveling an hour to get somewhere. I would very much like to go to charlestown s carolina for a day trip but I am not sure if I can convince everyone to go that far. Any suggestions besides bringing a couple of good books? help please its my vacation too! PS - no battleships, zoos, theme parks. Thanks!
wilmington north carolina area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?