I'm living in Baltimore Maryland now and wanted to go somewhere different for a DAY TRIP. (Been to DC, Richmond and Philly.) I enjoy checking out different cities and seeing what they're all about.
With Wilmington Delaware only one stop (less than an hour) away on Amtrak, I thought going there might be an interesting day trip. Lonely Planet has a walking tour of the city that begins from Wilmington's Amtrak train station and goes to Market Place Square, purportedly a pedestrian-only walking area. I thought I might check out the Delaware History Museum which is on Market St.
Does anyone here know Wilmington and think this trip is worth doing?
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed