We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 7 car rentals in San Diego
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 California RV baby and child seats
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 13 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 14 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 17 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco