We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which island for teens
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 4 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 5 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 6 driving RT 66
- 7 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 8 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 9 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 The District by Hilton Club
- 12 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 15 Paris on my own
- 16 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 17 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 20 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 21 Traveling with an infant
- 22 Birthday vacation ideas
- 23 Kauai helicopter flight
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US