We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Willis Tower + John Hancock Tower
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 West Coast Road Trip
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 California
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 12 Maui itinerary
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 15 Car Needed in Austin?
- 16 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 New Orleans Weekend
- 18 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 21 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 22 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 23 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Delaware - what do you recommend?