We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 2 5 Days near Denver
- 3 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Sonoma alley in May
- 6 Austin TX restaurants
- 7 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 8 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 9 Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 12 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 13 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 14 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 15 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 16 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 17 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 18 Boston / VT August
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 23 Boston Ideas
- 24 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco