We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 universal studios and disney
- 2 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Honeymoon out west.
- 5 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 6 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 7 Chicago to Charleston
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 USA, Trip to the south
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 20 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 21 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 22 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 23 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 24 Big Sure in June
- 25 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.