We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 2 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 No Spam this morning!!
- 5 San Francisco transit options
- 6 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 7 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 10 Honeymoon on PCH
- 11 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 12 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 13 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 16 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 17 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 18 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 19 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 23 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017