We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 2 Highway 1 motels
- 3 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 6 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 driving from LA to Portland
- 9 Places to stay in TX...?
- 10 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 11 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 12 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 13 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 14 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 15 Silverthorne
- 16 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 17 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 18 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 19 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 20 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 21 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 11 days SE coast road trip
- 24 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 25 Getting around in NYC