We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Increases in the productivity level
- 3 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 4 Beautiful Skin Starts ==>> http://topmuscleuptips.com/tenderma/
- 5 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 6 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 9 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 10 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 11 Nashville Questions
- 12 Summer vacation
- 13 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 14 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 First Trip to Texas -
- 17 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 18 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 19 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 20 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Driving to Naples fl
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Disney for Florida residents