We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wellnessfeeds.com/nuluxe-cream/
- 2 http://www.potentmuscles.com/embova-rx
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 7 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 8 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 9 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 10 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 11 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?