We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 2 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 7 Florida beach vacation
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 10 Beaches in Incline Village
- 11 Change planes in Atlanta
- 12 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 Key West luxury hotels
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 19 Florida vacation
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 25 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!