We will be visiting Chicago for our first time in mid-June for our first time and plan on staying for about 4 days before we fly to NYC (been there many times). We plan on going up at least one of the two tall towers, but while I've heard JH is a better view, the Willis is still taller, and still the tallest observation deck in the U.S. Which one should we visit? Maybe going to both (one during the day and one at night) would be the best option? Tell me what you think...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Day trips from Boston
- 4 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 5 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 7 Why should fitness experts recommend for Perfect Biotics Probiotic America?
- 8 Nucific Bio X4 Promo code Codes for a Big Save!
- 9 Evermax male enhancement- Read side effects first
- 10 Are you want looking young? Try Ciello Cream
- 11 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 12 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 13 http://trexmusclesite.com/noxitril/
- 14 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 15 Increases Blood Flow To Penis!
- 16 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 17 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 18 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 19 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 20 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 21 an mission additional most often than
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 24 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 25 Why to Choose Native Ads?