I am going to Chincoteague for a week at the end of July with my husband and 2 kids (11 and 13). We plan to go to Williamsburg for 3 nights after that and we are trying to decide between Williamsburg Woodlands and the Governor's Inn. The Williamsburg Woodlands is about $60 more per night so we are wondering if it is worth it. We would like to be able to walk to the historic areas and would also like to visit Bush Gardens one day during our stay. Thanks for any input.
Williamsburg Woodlands vs Governor's Inn
- 1 Hotels in New Orleans
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Logan Express
- 4 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 5 One day in NYC
- 6 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 7 Great Beach's
- 8 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 National Parks?
- 11 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 12 Death Valley in November
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 Minnesota State Fair
- 17 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 20 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 21 Fires in Colorado
- 22 Seattle in July
- 23 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013