I am going to Chincoteague for a week at the end of July with my husband and 2 kids (11 and 13). We plan to go to Williamsburg for 3 nights after that and we are trying to decide between Williamsburg Woodlands and the Governor's Inn. The Williamsburg Woodlands is about $60 more per night so we are wondering if it is worth it. We would like to be able to walk to the historic areas and would also like to visit Bush Gardens one day during our stay. Thanks for any input.
Williamsburg Woodlands vs Governor's Inn
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 7 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 8 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 9 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 13 Boston area
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 20 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 23 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 24 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 25 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??