I am going to Chincoteague for a week at the end of July with my husband and 2 kids (11 and 13). We plan to go to Williamsburg for 3 nights after that and we are trying to decide between Williamsburg Woodlands and the Governor's Inn. The Williamsburg Woodlands is about $60 more per night so we are wondering if it is worth it. We would like to be able to walk to the historic areas and would also like to visit Bush Gardens one day during our stay. Thanks for any input.
Williamsburg Woodlands vs Governor's Inn
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Small Sofas
- 3 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 romantic colorado trip
- 8 Fourth of July Weekend
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 Marcola?
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Updates from Hanalei
- 15 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 16 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 17 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 18 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 19 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets