I am going to Chincoteague for a week at the end of July with my husband and 2 kids (11 and 13). We plan to go to Williamsburg for 3 nights after that and we are trying to decide between Williamsburg Woodlands and the Governor's Inn. The Williamsburg Woodlands is about $60 more per night so we are wondering if it is worth it. We would like to be able to walk to the historic areas and would also like to visit Bush Gardens one day during our stay. Thanks for any input.
Williamsburg Woodlands vs Governor's Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 12 ONP help
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 15 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 16 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 17 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Coastal New England Road trip
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 24 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 25 Park City ideas