I am planning a trip to Colonial Williamsburg over spring break and am looking for itenerary ideas. Mom, Grandmother and boys ages 9 and 12. Both boys are history buffs so I want to do Jamestown and Yorktown. Looking for tips on anything I need to sign up for beforhand or times each event will take.
Williamsburg, VA itenerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Sonoma or napa?
- 4 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Black Hills Trip Report
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 10 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 11 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 12 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 13 Cape Cod in October
- 14 Air Connections on Maui
- 15 Theater Historians
- 16 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 20 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 21 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas