I am planning a trip to Colonial Williamsburg over spring break and am looking for itenerary ideas. Mom, Grandmother and boys ages 9 and 12. Both boys are history buffs so I want to do Jamestown and Yorktown. Looking for tips on anything I need to sign up for beforhand or times each event will take.
Williamsburg, VA itenerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?