Thinking of Thanksgiving in area from St Aug FL, have children 17 and 10. Would likely drive up Sat return next Sat. Interested in historical sites, Wmbg, Jamestown, etc, scenic/ natural history, and fun (not Busch Gardens, we already have one in FL). Any input re length/place of stay, places of interest, don't miss dining, etc appreciated.
- 1 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 5 Car trip from Seattle
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 12 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 16 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 17 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include