Thinking of Thanksgiving in area from St Aug FL, have children 17 and 10. Would likely drive up Sat return next Sat. Interested in historical sites, Wmbg, Jamestown, etc, scenic/ natural history, and fun (not Busch Gardens, we already have one in FL). Any input re length/place of stay, places of interest, don't miss dining, etc appreciated.
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 3 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 4 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 5 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Minneapolis Hotel
- 11 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 17 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 Seward to Anchorage
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 New York City Parking
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah